Twigby plans are good for those who don’t need a ton of data, as they do not offer an unlimited high-speed data option.
Twigby is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that runs off of the Sprint 4G LTE (and Verizon) network providing low cost monthly rates.
- Network: Twigby primarily operates on the Sprint network for talk, text and data, but also uses the Verizon network for talk and text roaming.
- Coverage: The Twigby nationwide network has the ability of reaching over 270 million people and runs off Sprint 4G LTE and Verizon networks.
- Where to Buy: If you are purchasing a phone from Twigby, you can order everything all at once online. If you are bringing a phone with you, you will need to order your SIM card online. Once you get the SIM card in the mail, follow the instructions in the package to activate your SIM.
- Bring Your Own Phone to Twigby: You can bring your own phone, but first you’ll need to confirm whether your phone is compatible with Twigby. Visit the Bring Your Own Phone page on the Twigby website to check the device’s compatibility.
- Tethering: When you buy a plan from Twigby, mobile hotspot is included as part of your data plan.
25% Off for 6 Months Details
For a limited time when you activate a new line of service with Twigby, you will automatically receive 25% off your plan price for your first six billing statements. 25% off for 6 months can only be claimed once per phone MEID. Maximum 5 25% off 6 month credits can be redeemed per account/person/household. Instant credit is applied to your account and holds no refundable cash value. Credit excludes taxes and fees. This is a limited time offer and may be discontinued at any time.