Simple is one of the best MVNO offering prepaid phone plans in the united states. Simple Mobile coverage is not different from what you would expect with any of the big four companies since they are powered by the T-Mobile LTE network.
Simple Mobile plans are cheap, and no contract plans that include unlimited talk, text, and customized data plans, plus mobile hotspot access, and good international calling options. You could finance any kind of new phone with Simple Mobile or bring your own device compatible with their network.
Simple Mobile Plans
Simple Mobile offers affordable prepaid cell phone plans starting at $25 per month. This plan comes with unlimited talk, text, and 1 GB of 4G LTE data plus unlimited 2G data once that cap is met. For those who are continuously using their cell phones for video streaming, Simple Mobile Truly Unlimited plan for $50 a month will allow them to freely do that.
As a prepaid carrier, Simple Mobile phone plans are paid for at the beginning of the month. The company has cheap no-contract, 30-day plans without fees and taxes included in their rates.
- $25/month ($20 with AutoPay): Unlimited talk, international text, and 3GB of 4G LTE data than 2G, plus mobile hotspot access. This also includes unlimited calling to 69 International countries.
- $30/month ($28.5 with AutoPay): Unlimited talk, international text, and 2GB of 4G LTE data than 2G, plus mobile hotspot access. This also includes unlimited calling to 69 International countries.
- $40/month ($37.5 with AutoPay): Unlimited talk, international text, and 15GB of 4G LTE data than 2G, plus mobile hotspot access. This also includes unlimited calling to 69 International countries.
- $50/month ($45 with AutoPay): Unlimited talk, international text, and Truly Unlimited of 4G LTE data, plus 10GB of mobile hotspot. This also includes unlimited calling to 69 International countries.
- $60/month ($57 with AutoPay): Unlimited talk, international text, and Truly Unlimited of 4G LTE data, plus 10GB of mobile hotspot. This also includes unlimited calling to 69 International countries.
Simple Mobile Family Plans
Simple Mobile family phone plans have the exact same features as the individual plans but have the option to add family members and friends. For every additional line added to a plan, the monthly cost drops as well. their customers may have up to 5 lines on just one account to enjoy great discounts.
Simple Mobile also offer families extra incentives such as discounts for joining to “Auto ReUp” (autopay), which automatically will pay and renew the service each month.
The $30 2GB Plan
- Line 1 = $30 — $28.5/month with AutoPay
- Line 2 = $27.5/line — 2 Lines for $55/month
- Line 3 = $26.6/line — 3 Lines for $80/month
- Line 4 = $26.25/line — 4 Lines for $105/month
- Line 5 = $26/line — 5 Lines for $130/month
The $40 15GB Plan
- Line 1 = $40 — $27.5/month with AutoPay
- Line 2 = $32.5/line — 2 Lines for $65/month
- Line 3 = $30/line — 3 Lines for $90/month
- Line 4 = $28.75/line — 4 Lines for $115/month
- Line 5 = $28/line — 5 Lines for $140/month
The $50 Truly Unlimited Plan
- Line 1 = $50 — $45/month with AutoPay
- Line 2 = $37.5/line — 2 Lines for $75/month
- Line 3 = $33.3/line — 3 Lines for $100/month
- Line 4 = $31.25/line — 4 Lines for $125/month
- Line 5 = $30/line — 5 Lines for $150/month
The $60 Truly Unlimited Plan:
- Line 1 = $60 — $57/month with AutoPay
- Line 2 = $42.5/line — 2 Lines for $85/month
- Line 3 = $36.6/line — 3 Lines for $110/month
- Line 4 = $33.75/line — 4 Lines for $135/month
- Line 5 = $32/line — 5 Lines for $160/month
Simple Mobile Coverage
So exactly what is Simple Mobile coverage area? Based on Simple Mobile’s coverage map, it thrives on the T-Mobile LTE network, so you will have the ability to take advantage of T-Mobile coverage network.
As a negative note, although the coverage is strong in city areas, the Simple Mobile coverage might not be as good in rural areas, so make sure you keep this note in your mind if you stay in a rural area.
Simple Mobile Phones and Devices
Simple Mobile gives you 3 phone choices when you switch:
- Bring your own phone
- Buy a new phone
- Buy a refurbished phone
Simple Mobile certainly has a much more limited cell phone selection than a big cell phone service provider does, but we are still pretty amazed that it offers the latest Samsung and iPhone options. You just may not find other Android brand names like the Huawei or Google Pixel in the list.
You can either pay full prices or pay monthly fees with the activation of a new line. To be able to pay for a phone monthly, you could choose either you have “average payment history” or “excellent payment history” to decide if you can pay a rate over 15 or 24 months.
Getting on Simple Mobile plan is really a good choice if you are searching for a reasonable plan with strong reception and dependable service. Prices begin at $25 per month with unlimited talk, texts, and 1 GB high-speed data. You could pay more for higher 4G data allowance, all the way up to truly unlimited data.
If you are thinking about how Simple Mobile stands up against MetroPCS, their multi-line discount is great if you want the extra 5GB of data and a 10GB mobile hotspot, much less in comparison to MetroPCS .
Simple Mobile Truly Unlimited plan have a much better data deprioritization guideline than MetroPCS, however, the second carrier offers mobile hotspots in both of its phone plans, and Google One for the same price, making Simple Mobile unlimited plans fall a bit short.
Simple Mobile runs on T-Mobile’s network, which can be good for those living in metros along with the surrounding areas and usually poor in rural or non-city areas. Users complained most about how much time it will take to start and not being able to get refunds. If they improved, those things, Simple Mobile could dramatically help their business.