Best Cell Phone Plans For Kids
Giving your kid a cell phone may seem a little overzealous, a mobile device can be a terrific way to always be in touch. you can contact your children wherever you are and whenever you want. It works the other way as well, children can also call you if there is an urgent situation which can be a lifeline between parents and children.
Now, I will say that I don’t think kids need the latest cell phone. Instead, you could consider giving your kid your old smart phone.
If you have finally decided to give your kid a cell phone, the most important task in front of you has to be choosing the best cell phone plan which is easy on your pocket.
Selecting a cell phone service for your kid is a little more complicated than choosing one for yourself. The biggest complaint I hear from parents is their kids are using too much data, which is why it is very important to make the right choice regarding a costly investment potentially such as a cell phone. Check out the plans below to find the best cell phone plans for kids.
TPO Mobile The Best Cell Phone Plans for Kids
TPO Mobile is a MVNO and cell phone carrier that offers best cell phone plans which also raise money for charities all over the world.
- Kind Plan for $8/month – 1000 minutes talk, unlimited texting, and 500MB of 4G LTE data
- People Plan for $10/month – unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and 1GB of 4G LTE data
US Mobile Best Customizable Phone Service
US Mobile is a cell phone carrier that offers customized plans that allow you to choose the amount of minutes, texts, and 4G LTE data that you want.
- $9/month – 100 minutes talk, 100 texts and 100MB of data
- $16/month – 300 minutes talk, unlimited texts and 100MB of data
RingPlus Cell Phone Plans for Kids
RingPlus is a low cost innovative MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) which operates using the Sprint network.
- Mad Fert plan for $4.99/month + Tax – 500 talk minutes, 500 texts, unlimited wifi calling and
500MB of LTE data.
- Mad Scientist plan for $12.99/month – unlimited talk minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited wifi calling and
1GB of LTE data.
Tello Prepaid Cell Phone Plans
Tello is a cell phone carrier that offers customized plans which allow you to choose the amount of talk minutes, text messages, and data that will fit your needs.
- $9/month – 100 minutes talk, 200 texts and 200MB of 4G LTE data
- $12/month – 200 minutes talk, unlimited texts and 200MB of 4G LTE data
- $18/month – 300 minutes talk, unlimited texts and 500MB of 4G LTE data
Republic Wireless No Contract Phone Plans for Your Child
Republic Wireless is an MVNO service provider that uses Wi-Fi as its main data source. When Wi-Fi is not available the service runs off of Sprint’s 4G LTE network.
- $10/month – unlimited talk, text and Wifi data
- $20/month – unlimited talk, text and 1GB of LTE data Plus Wi-Fi data.
Tired of limited data Here is the best unlimited data plan offered in 2017
Ting Customizable Cell Phone Plans for Kids
Ting is a cell phone carrier that offers customized plans that allow you to choose the amount of minutes, texts, and 4G LTE data that you want.
- $15/month – 100 talk minutes, 100 global text messages and 100MB of data
- $23/month – 500 talk minutes, 1000 global text messages and 100MB of data
Kajeet Prepaid Service Plans for Kids
Kajeet a cell phone company just for kids that offers plans with maximum parental control, This allows parents to monitor who children can talk and text with, how much money may be spent. Kajeet is also the only carrier we know of that filters the Internet, starting at just $5 per month.
- The $4.99/Month – Unlimited Parent Control, 10 Minutes, 10 cent per text and $0.04MB of data.
- The $14.99/Month – Unlimited Parent Control, 60 Minutes, Unlimited Text and $0.04MB of data.
- The $24.99/Month – Unlimited Parent Control, 500 Minutes, Unlimited Text and $500MB of data.
If you are shopping for a prepaid cell phone plan There are small companies that offer the best prepaid plans starting at 16 mo that will fit your needs and your budget
Providing cell phones to children is an excellent way to develop a sense of responsibility as well as independence in them. It is also presents a sense of security, especially if you are anxious about staying in touch with your kids. However, it is important that you take some time and find the right device as well as a plan that suits their needs and your budget.
I suggest TPO Mobile as the best cell phone plan for kids. It gives them unlimited talk, text, and 1GB data. Nothing better than having money back in your pocket every month and knowing you can get in touch with your child.