Greatcall Cell Phone Plans for Seniors
- Great Call provides specialized plans, cell phones and health care services
- The Link phone app allows family members to know you are well and safe
- Easy-to-use Jitterbug Smartphone’s and feature cell phones are available which includes Medical Alert button
- Coverage is supplied by Verizon nation-wide network
- The 5 Star service provides you with 24/7 use of emergency assistance and health advice
Seniors Wireless Most Affordable Plan for Seniors
Seniors Wireless offers prepaid cell phone plans, and an option of telemedicine service, to over-50s planning to stay in touch with their family, but still maintain independence.
- Seniors Wireless integrates medical services with cell phone plans
- You could bring your own compatible cell phone
- Pay-as-you-need plans are offered
- Coverage is given by Sprint's nation-wide network
- TeleMED Assist provides you with unlimited access to health professionals and doctors at any time
$10/Month Plan - 100 Call Minutes, Text and Data
$20/Month Plan - 400 Call Minutes, Text and Data
Providing coverage via the Sprint network, the carrier allows users to bring their own compatible phone, or purchase a new one or refurbished Smartphone. Seniors Wireless clients can select from either several pay-as-you-need plans or unlimited text and talk plans, all of which include ranging data amounts.
Unlimited plans begin at $30 a month recharge, which includes 500MB of web data and unlimited voice talk and text. A 90-day recharge with 1.5GB is $88, and 180 days with 3GB of web data plan is $169 – under one dollar every day.
Also Check - Best Cell Phone Plans for AARP Members
Also Check - Best No Contract Phone Plans
Jitterbug Simple Cell Phone Plans for Seniors
Jitterbug senior cell phone plans and features
Jitterbug offers 200 minutes of voice call for $14.99 a month, and 300 text messages for $3.00. You’ll pay $19.99 a month for 400 talk minutes, $29.99 for 800 talk minutes, and $39.99 for 1500 talk minutes –or perhaps you can subscribe to the $49.99 monthly plan which includes unlimited voice call, text and 100MB data bonus for the Jitterbug Touch.
Consumer Cellular No-Contract Cell Phone Service for Seniors
Addressing the specific needs of seniors
Obviously, certain older customers have more particular needs than simply a basic phone at a cheap price, and a couple of companies focus on those needs. Consumer Cellular provides a number of plans beginning at $10 per month (which includes no voice minutes but bills talk at 25₵ per minute), and also users who would like Internet access and text messaging can add any of 6 data plans. Consumer Cellular also has everything from ultra-affordable basic handsets to many iPhone models.
Also Check - Kids Cell Phone Plans
GreatCall, offers just 2 Samsung models –one Smartphone and one basic phone – and it is lowest-price voice call service is $15 for 50 minutes a month. More talk time and web data deals are available. GreatCall also contains some powerful features such as unlimited access to health care service, reminders to take medicines, and a phone app that helps family and friends keep an eye on the user. And cell phones from both Consumer Cellular and GreatCall are chosen for their usability and simplicity.
There are evidently several options, then, for customers who don’t need cutting edge cell phones and substantial nationwide coverage with all the whistles and bells.